Nov 20, 2023
- The subject line for emails delivered to your specified customer service email is now customizable via the Configuration tab of the AI zone.
- You can now adjust the website names listed at the top right corner.
- Added article visibility properties to the Salesforce integration such as include/exclude options.
- We’ve made some changes to make the input field in the chat clearer.
- We now store the determined language of each message and answer which should make it easier to identify outliers and errors.
- Additionally, you can add a fallback language for cases where the language cannot be confidently determined. You can do this via the Configuration tab of the AI zone.
- The chat no longer crashes in the case of an empty message.
Nov 13, 2023
- In Conversation detail pages, you can now flag a response to report an issue to our team. It is also possible to provide additional context here in terms of what happened and what you would expect to happen so we can address the issue accordingly.
- If you have multiple AI segments, you can ask the end-users to self-segment at the start of a conversation.
- In the Billing section, we added graphs to make it easier for you to review the use of AI responses over time.
- We added breadcrumbs to our dashboard pages to make navigation easier.
- You can now exclude an article ID when using the Zendesk integration.
Nov 6, 2023
- 🎉 Changelog: From now on we will use this page to share what we are working on so you can stay up to date on all new features, improvements, and fixes.
- ⚙️ Zenya integration: It is now possible to directly pull documents from Zenya and use them as training material for your AI.
- The height and width of the AI chat pop-up is now adjustable via advanced settings in the editor.
- You can now add your sitemap as a training source using a URL or by uploading a sitemap xml file.
Oct 30, 2023
- It is now possible to rename your training sources, making it easier to browse and find what you’re looking for.
- Zendesk multibrand is now supported.
- We can now ingest tickets from Zendesk.
- Subcategories can now be fecthed with the Salesforce integration.
- Conversation sentiment was calculated based on sentiment analysis of the questions and the ratio of positive and negative responses from the user. This is now split so you see the sentiment and rating separately. Fixes
- When reviewing conversations, if you were going between the list view and the detail pages, your filters would reset each time. This is now fixed.
- The configuration wasn’t loading when switching websites.