Short term development
In the upcoming months, you may expect the following Unless features to be released.
The following features are on our short term to-do list.
- Publish a public roadmap (wait, that's a check).
- Add a public Cookbook with Personalization Recipes, tied to specific types of Audiences and Goals.
- Add a Privacy overview page on the website, that can be used as a launchpad to all relevant information regarding GDPR and such.
- Further UX and graphic improvements of the dashboard.
- The option to add prospect lists to Unless, that may be identified as visitors through several means - allowing for hyper-personalization in account-based sales.
- Improved firmographic (industry and company) data segmentation.
- Automatic lead scoring, to recognize the value of individual visitors and leads.
- A redesigned personalization editor.
- An improved version of our Google Tag Manager Monitor, allowing you to add GTM events to Unless and seamlessly use them for audience segmentation.
- A redesign of the Insights Dashboard, highlighting behavorial predictions (like attention span, engagement, stickiness and lead score) in a graphical way.