Short term development
In the upcoming months, you may expect the following Unless features to be released.
The following features are on our short term to-do list.
- Publish a public roadmap (wait, that's a check).
- Add a public Cookbook with Personalization Recipes, tied to specific types of Audiences and Goals (another check).
- Add a Privacy overview page on the website, that can be used as a launchpad to all relevant information regarding GDPR and such (checked).
- Further UX and graphic improvements of the dashboard.
- The option to add prospect lists to Unless, that may be identified as visitors through several means - allowing for hyper-personalization in account-based sales (check, done).
- Improved firmographic (industry and company) data segmentation.
- Automatic lead scoring, to recognize the value of individual visitors and leads (check).
- A redesigned personalization editor (check).
- Add a new version of add-ons, that can be skinned or themed centrally, in your own branding.
- A library of inline feature block components, that can be inserted from the editor, point-and-click.
- An improved version of our Google Tag Manager Monitor, allowing you to add GTM events to Unless and seamlessly use them for audience segmentation (check).
- Hubspot integration (check).
- Salesforce integration.
- A redesign of the Insights Dashboard, highlighting behavorial predictions (like attention span, engagement, stickiness and lead score) in a graphical way (check).
- Add the pirate funnel to goals, so you can see the funnel stage improvements.