Our long term roadmap looks like this. It starts in the past.
- Build scalable infrastructure for service and data.
- Create the first version of the inline personalization editor.
- Soft-launch early version of the product. Not so great, to be honest.
- Acquire large number of early adopters to validate initial service.
- Work with them to improve the product.
- Improved audience segmentation with more segmentation options
- Allow for individual visitor profiles and associated data points
- Allow for visitor identification through the Identify API
- First experiments with behavioral predictions
- Launch of the Add-on library of ready-made components
- Activate as many of the early adopters as possible to show product-market fit
- Launch of the Integration library of standardized connections to third party systems
- Released integrations with Clearbit, Kickfire, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Wordpress, Cloudflare, Slack
- Successful tests with conversion prediction algorithms
- Launch of behavioral predictions: attention span, engagement and stickiness scores
- Start catering to much bigger customers
- Improve onboarding and handholding in the dashboard and UX in general
- Focus on hyper-personalization for the purpose of account-based sales
- Add popular CRM integrations (Salesforce, Hubspot, etcetera).
- Add reverse syncing for third-party systems, so we can add value to for example CRM systems with our prediction labels (like: this person is a hot lead, go call him)
- Improve multi-variate testing capabilities
- Cater to larger companies by adding quality control options, better security and privacy regulation compliance.
- Launch inline components as a strong USP - allowing you to drag and drop entire feature sets in your website.
- Add integrations for omnichannel orchestration.
- Add offline purchasing history as segmentation option.
- Improve the Insights, by speeding it up drastically.
- Increase the amount of management reporting options.
- Launch open-source component library
- Allow for building your own components
- Create a component marketplace
- Refine funnel analysis
- Launch automated multi-arm bandit testing
- Launch APIs for mobile platforms
- Build out suggested audiences to full automation
- Launch proof of concept for suggested content snippets
- Launch proof of concept for suggested components
- Tie multi-arm bandit testing to suggested items