We know, bugs and technical problems are extremely frustrating. To help us help you, please try to gather the following information.
First of all, thank you for taking the time to report a problem or bug. Unfortunately, we can't foresee every possible scenario, so we strongly rely on your feedback to make Unless better. In return, we promise hands-on tech support and our eternal gratitude.
To make this as easy for you as possible, please follow these steps to give our tech team a good overview of the issue:
- Use your Chrome browser and visit your website. Log in to Unless.
- Now, the so-called Developer Console will open. Switch to the 'Console' tab:
- Next, click on your website and repeat the exact same action that caused the technical problems in the first place (e.g. if you can't publish a variation → click on the 'publish' button).
- While you're repeating the action, the Console will be populated with information, including potential error messages (usually marked in red).
- Finally, save the LOG from the console by right-clicking on a console-line and choosing ‘save as..’.
- Go to our website and send us the LOG file via our Intercom (little button in the right corner of the site). Our tech team will take a look and help you solve the issue as soon as possible.
- Possible additional step: In some cases, our tech team will need to access your Unless setup directly. In that case, they'll ask you to add them as a user via your Unless dashboard.