Who is it for? What are the benefits? What are the features? Here's a quick introduction to Unless.
Who is Unless for?
What can I do with Unless?
With Unless, you can add a layer of personalization to a website.
- Create personalized smart add-ons (=bars, popups, side boxes,...)
- Create variations (ie personalizations) of your pages
- Use the editor to swap out images, change CTAs, shuffle around page elements, edit content, and more
- Set up audiences to define for whom to trigger which personalization(s)
- Analyze and optimize page experience
- Set up goals to track conversions and other key actions
Example above: Original page (left) vs. personalized page (right)
To summarize: Unless is a tool that gives you control over a website's content. The goal is to show different versions of key pages (or the entire website) based on who's viewing.
What are the benefits of using Unless?
By dynamically adjusting a site's content to the person viewing it, you can increase relevance.
- higher conversion rate
- improved user experience
- optimized ROI
How can I get started?
After installing the script, you can get started instantly.
What you can not do with Unless:
- Create entirely new pages → Unless is not a Page Builder or Visual Design Tool.
- Use it to write and maintain a blog → Unless is not a Blogging Tool.
- Use it for advanced split testing. Though Unless has some A/B testing capabilities it's not a full-fledged A/B/n testing tool.