Location, behavior, URL parameters, time, device, and more. Here's a list of all options to group your visitors into audiences.
With Unless, you can segment visitors into audiences and create a personalized experience per audience. Next to suggested audiences which are based on Unless' machine learning algorithms, you can create your own, custom audiences. For this, you can choose from 30+ data points. Here's a list of all available options.
- Region code (state or province)
- Trade region (OPEC, EU etc.)
- Zip code
- IP address
Learn more abour location-based audiences.
- Date range
- Time range
- Day of week
Learn more about time-based audiences.
- Browser language
- Operating system
- Device type (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Viewport size
Learn more about device-based audiences.
- Current weather (rainy, sunny etc.)
- Wind speed
- Wind gust
Learn more about weather-based audiences.
- Page referrer (e.g. facebook, nyt.com etc.)
- Current page (→ the page the visitor is currently viewing)
- Landing page (→ the page through which a visitor entered your website)
- Current domain
- Returning visitor (vs. new visitor)
- Cookie (listens to a custom cookie)
- Audience (used to nest audiences → useful for combining custom audiences with suggested audiences)
Learn more about behavior-based audiences.
- UTM source (e.g. ?utm_source=facebook)
- UTM medium (e.g. ?utm_medium=email)
- UTM campaign (e.g. ?utm_campaign=christmas)
- UTM content (e.g. ?utm_content=christmas-mailing)
- UTM term (e.g. ?utm_term=christmas-sweater)
- Query string parameter (e.g. ?name=Sander).
- Hash value (e.g. /pricing#features)
Learn more about parameter-based audiences.