Location, behavior, URL parameters, time, device, and more. Here's a list of all conditions to group your visitors into audiences.
With Unless, you can segment visitors into audiences and create a personalized experience per audience. Next to default audiences and suggested audiences which are based on Unless' machine learning algorithms, you can create your own, custom audiences. For this, you can choose from 30+ data points. Here's a list of all available options.
- Region code (state or province)
- Trade region (OPEC, EU etc.)
- Zip code
- IP address
Learn more abour location-based audiences.
- Date range
- Time range
- Day of week
Learn more about time-based audiences.
- Browser language
- Operating system
- Device type (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Viewport size
Learn more about device-based audiences.
- Current weather (rainy, sunny etc.)
- Wind speed
- Wind gust
Learn more about weather-based audiences.
- Page referrer (e.g. facebook, nyt.com etc.)
- Current page (→ the page the visitor is currently viewing)
- Landing page (→ the page through which a visitor entered your website)
- Current domain
- Returning visitor (vs. new visitor)
- Cookie (listens to a custom cookie)
- Audience (used to nest audiences → useful for combining custom audiences with suggested audiences)
Learn more about behavior-based audiences.
- UTM source (e.g. ?utm_source=facebook)
- UTM medium (e.g. ?utm_medium=email)
- UTM campaign (e.g. ?utm_campaign=christmas)
- UTM content (e.g. ?utm_content=christmas-mailing)
- UTM term (e.g. ?utm_term=christmas-sweater)
- Query string parameter (e.g. ?name=Sander).
- Hash value (e.g. /pricing#features)
Learn more about parameter-based audiences.